Eid is incomplete without henna. This tradition has been followed like a ritual for generations. Kids wait for Eid so that they can decorate their hands with the best mehndi designs. Keeping the mehndi craze in mind, bachpankedin brings the best mehndi designs for kids and some tips for designing henna especially for the curious mums.
Tips for making henna designs
- Keep the mehndi designs for kids as simple as possible. Intricate patterns, and over loaded hands are meant for brides, not kids.
- The best tip for henna designs is that you need to include some childish cute patterns like stars, dots, butterflies, and similar objects in your design lay out. Such patterns distinguish the mehndi designs for kids from the adult designs.
- Add glitters, stars and glue stones for enhancing the patterns.
- Don’t over glitter or embellish as it would rather spoil the actual mehndi designs.
- Leave more than one quarter of the hand empty while designing. It would enhance the beauty of the mehndi designs you have applied.
- When talk of tips for henna designs, we always forget one important thing. Use non toxic materials and never forget to test if your child has any known allergy for mehndi or other embellishing materials before applying mehndi designs. For allergy test, apply a big dot of mehndi on the inner elbow and leave for ten minutes. If rashes appear, it confirms that there is something wrong either with the mehndi you are using or may be your child is allergic of such stuff.
Mehndi designs for Kids